Thursday, October 25, 2007

Catching Up

So, I know it was a long time ago, but I still wanted to show some pictures. All the Cramer's got together at the end of August and had blast!! Here is some of our fun! Here we are at T-Spa Nails enjoying some pedicures and fun girl time. Even Gabbie got to join in. There were 3 more seats with Megan, Lauren, and I facing Liz, Amy, and Mom.
We left ALL the kids with some babysitters. To make things easier we put name tags on all the little kiddos.
Gabbie and Grace -- cousins and girlfriends for life. =)
We left the kids and all went out to a yummy tepan yaki restaurant. It was quite a show and oh so good. It was also my Dad's birthday!! It was so much fun to have us all there for his birthday! I'm glad we were there to celebrate with him!
After the restaurant, we relieved the babysitters and then had a fun Family Night and gave some "old school" gifts to Dad. It might have been more nostalgic for us than him, but we all fun. The gifts were things we used to give him when we were younger, ie: King's size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Old Spice cologne, Almond Roca, Snickers bar, etc. hmmm... lots of food. We can't turn down good food. =)

2 comments:

Kristine and Philip said...

That was such a fun time! I am looking forward to Christmas too. I am setting up babysitters for our trip to the temple and dinner afterwards! I love our family!

Kristine and Philip said...

Thanks for the picture of Gabbie & Grace with their name tags--what a brilliant idea--whose idea was that anyway? = )