Monday, December 22, 2008

We had some fun, too! =)

Us adult kids couldn't resist this part of the park. We took turns spinning each other around and then SOMEONE had the idea of going upside down. Thanks, Liz. =) Hannah and Liz getting me going.
After Liz got off she was cracking up.

There's my mom.


What a fun grandma!!



Liz going at it, again.
I had a lot of fun on the swings, too. I can't remember the last time I was on a swing. My sisters and I had jumping contests and everything. Tons of fun. We'll definitely be going back to that park when we go to WA again.




3 comments:

Brandon and Becca said...

That looks like a blast. You'll have to tell me where this park is so we can go if we ever thaw out up here again.

Kristine said...

Oh, that was so much fun!

Kathy Habel said...

Look so fun!