Friday, January 9, 2009

Davis' Birthday!

Davis has the advantage of always being with lots of cousins for his birthday since it's 2 days after Christmas on the 27th. He was very excited to open more presents!! I tried to form the cupcakes into a '4'. I can't believe how fast the time goes. He's already 4 years old!! It's really fun to see how much he's growing up, though. I love how he's talking more so we can have conversations. I love to hear what comes out of his mouth. He cracks me up! And smart, too. He's also becoming more comfortable in social situations. He used to be very, very shy, but he does better now. It seems like we don't want our kids to grow up, but then again, it's pretty exciting to watch them grow, gain knowledge and experience, and be able to do more for themselves. Interesting how that is, huh?!





Love that smile!!

2 comments:

Josh said...

Happy Birthday DAVIS!! Wow, when did you get to be so big? Looks like a fun party with cousins and family. Nice job with the cupcakes Becca, I'm oh so impressed (:

Unknown said...

Hi,
I'm Plinio, Mark' Sanofsky friend from Brazil. Please, tell him to contact me. My email address is pliniomsan@gmail.com.
Thanks a lot.