Saturday, November 14, 2009

Our Fireman and Little Red Riding Hood

So, I only got a few pictures from Halloween. I need to get some from my friend -- she took more. Gabbie was Little Red Riding Hood. Thankfully, my friend agreed to help me make her cape because it turned out so cute. Yes, I made a costume this year! It was a lot of fun and I couldn't have done it without my friend!! Thank you!!! We even had enough gingham for a little apron.
We found this awesome fireman costume at Costco. Gotta love that place. He was very excited and called our car his fire truck when we went to go Trick-or-Treating downtown.




2 comments:

Megan Cramer German said...

Super cute kids Bec! I can't wait to see you all at Christmas. I would still love to see a picture of your belly. :) Love you!

Kristine and Philip said...

Oh, my, Becca, great job on Gabbie's costume! It is perfect! Davis looks like a real fireman! Love the costume. Tell him I hope he will come save Grandma & Grandpa's house from any fires, except the ones down in the fire pit!