Thursday, February 11, 2010

Lincoln Dominic Brandi

He's here!! Lincoln Dominic Brandi was born Saturday morning, February 6th at 6:44 am. We got to the hospital and he was coming so quickly that there wasn't time for drugs. It was quite unexpected, but the recovery afterwards has been pretty nice. I now have had 3 completely different labor and delivery experiences (cesarean, induction & epidural, all natural). Crazy. He's our smallest of the 3. He was 6 lbs. 11 oz. and 20 inches long.
Such a sweetie from the very beginning.The proud big brother and big sister!!

Ready to come home.

7 comments:

Stephanie Lowe said...

He is completly adorable! We are so excited for you guys. Congratulations!!!

Brandon and Becca said...

Congrats! I can't believe how much hair he has.

Brandon and Becca said...

Oh, and I love the picture of all 3 kids together. So cute!

Megan said...

Congrats Brandi Family!!! Little Lincoln is adorable! I just love that name!!!

Kari said...

He is adorable!! Love all the hair! Congratulations!! I'm glad to hear everything went well even without the drugs. Way to go Becca! Cute pics!

Lauren said...

Did all your kids have that much hair? It is great! I can't wait to meet him and I can't wait to give him a new cousin!

Erin said...

He fits right in! Congrats, can't wait to see you guys this summer.