Tuesday, March 9, 2010

1 month

Lincoln is one month already! We had a little photo shoot, since I forgot to get some when he was brand new. He had a doctor's appointment at 3 weeks and doing well. He now weighs 8 lbs 2 oz. (23rd percentile). I was glad to see him put on some weight since he lost so much in his first few days. It's strange for me to have a little little one since the first 2 were always in the 85th percentile and above. I'm sure he'll pack it on and catch up very soon. Either that or he'll still be able to hold his own and be able to keep up with his older brother and sister. He really has no choice, actually. =)


He is our little sweet, calm boy.



I was using Gabbie's blanket for him to lay on, but she decided she wanted it back. I guess we're done.

2 comments:

Kristine and Philip said...

Great photo shoot Becca! Lincoln has beautiful blue eyes...it runs in the family.

Cody, Holly and Analise said...

Too cute!!! I just love him! That Gabby is just adorable too! I think everyday is going to be an adventure with your 3 now! How fun!