Tuesday, September 11, 2007

My Best Friend's Wedding

My best friend, Becca, got married in the Seattle Temple a couple weekends ago: Sept. 1st! I was so excited to be there!! Bob had gotten me a plane ticket for Mother's Day to go visit my parents. We just so happened to plan it the weekend Becca and Aaron decided to tie the knot!
Some of Becca's sisters watched Gabbie at the Temple so I could go to the sealing. Davis stayed in Olympia with his cousins. He had a lot of fun, too. =)
This was a drive-by paprazzi shot. Mr. and Mrs. Anderson. Her dress was gorgeous. Her mom made it!! So talented!
Here we are at the Luncheon. Doesn't she look SO happy!!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great pics! Becca looks gorgeous - so sad I couldn't be there so we could reunite the TriBecca.

Kristine said...

What a handsome couple and a beautiful day. Love the pics! Both Becca's look gorgeous, if I do say so myself.