Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Remembering 9/11

Wow. I can't believe it's been 6 years since 9/11. That means that Bob and I have almost been married that long. It was the night of Sept. 10th that Bob proposed to me. Talk about a high!! Then, I woke up the next morning when my mom called to see if I had gotten a ring. =) She was so excited for me, of course, but then told me to go turn on the TV. I couldn't believe it. Talk about a lower than low. I remember hardly anybody went to classes that day. We were all glued to the TV.
I hope we never forget the brave men and women of that day. Nobody could have ever dreamed this would happen on U.S. soil. It's hard to fathom the thought of a human being doing that to another human being. Sorry, I'm not great with words, but I didn't want to go without saying something and remembering. I'll always remember.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

Me too and I think you said it very well! Love you lots!