Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures done this week and they turned out awesome - supa-dupa fly. =) Gabbie would have rather just run around, but she was cooperative enough to get some cute ones. I love the candid ones more, though, anyway. Davis was a bit shy at first, but then he finally warmed up after he was pretending to burp... all boy. =)

















Sorry for the long post, but I have too many favorites. And there are literally hundreds more! Cathi, you did an amazing job! Thank you so much! You're awesome! =)

9 comments:

Josh said...

Those pics are pretty darn spiffy! Your photog did a good job!

THE HAGES said...

LOVE THE PIX! They turned out GREAT! It looks like your kids did better than mine!

Cathi said...

Yay! I'm so glad you're happy with them! You guys were awesome!

Mary said...

WAY cute pictures Becca! So sweet, the kids did great. And I love your haircut (: Man, I have such stylish friends now...does that mean I need to start spending more than 5 minutes on my hair each day?? Nah, I'm still too lazy.

Tierra Lowry said...

I have to say that your photo shoot is one of my favorites. You all look beautiful.
Cathi did a wonderful job.

Megan said...

These turned out so good! I love them all! What a beautiful family!

SoCalHirts said...

Bobby,

You rock! Can't believe you have this big of a family already...way ahead of me. Seems like yesterday we had a messy room and were pooping our pants. A summer I'll never forget. Honestly, favorite roommate of all time!

Hirt

Unknown said...

Supa-dupa fly is right! All of you look so good. What a beautiful cousin I have!

Tiffani said...

That makes me want to take a family picture so bad...one more thing for my to-do list, great.