Monday, August 11, 2008

Family Reunion




We just got back from my family reunion (my mom's parents and brothers and families) yesterday and we had BLAST!! We are a bit sleep deprived since the kids were sleeping in the same room with us, but we still had a ton of fun. We drove and the kids did great. Thank goodness for portable DVD players. =)

The whole clan!

Gabbie and Davis loved being on the boat. Thanks Adam!! I went skiing for the first time in a long time (I can't even remember how long it's been). It felt great!
Gabbie and Anders blowing bubbles with Grandma.
Davis caught some butterflies with his favorite cousin, Jack. Thanks, Aunt Teresa for the nets!


Davis digging with Rhett.



Davis covering Grandpa's legs with grass. How relaxing. =)




Taking a bow after their performance at the Ogden Children's Museum.


4 comments:

J said...

Becca!!! What a fun time! I talked to Liz today about all the fun stuff you did...family reunions are the best. I loved the first pic with the whole family...there are so many of you now! We sure do love you guys! BTW - great pictures of the Brandi family...your photographer did a fantastic job! Of course it helps that you're all so good lookin'!

Kristine and Philip said...

I am really impressed with your family pictures. They are so cute!!! Can I get a copy of them? And I also enjoyed looking at the pictures of the family reunion. Very nice.

Teresa said...

Great photos, Becca. Lots of good memories. Miss you all!

Kathy Habel said...

Wow you family keeps growing so fast! Look at all those Cramers!