Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Fun with Brandi Cousins

After coming home from the reunion, we washed everything, slept in our own beds for a few days and then drove down to Danville to visit with Bob's sister, Cindi and her girls. The kids and I drove down to have more fun with cousins!! We swam everyday and went to the beach one day! It was a ton of fun. Davis didn't want to leave, of course.
Dog pile on Papa!!!

Davis was trying to catch seagulls the whole time. He braved the water for a little, even though it was freezing, but then got knocked down by a wave coming in. I anticipated it and was on my way as it was happening. I wish I had my camera to get his reaction. He was so mad that he was wet and cold.
Gabbie was in the sand the entire time. She loved it!
Bethany took Davis, Courtney, and Lauren down the beach to find shells. Too cute.

2 comments:

The Wellman Family said...

so cute! please email some of those pictures!

Dave and Cindy said...

Dave & Cindy Young Family Blog:

http://gilbertyoungs.blogspot.com