Sunday, October 5, 2008

Go Cougs!

So, I know it's totally late, but I still wanted to post more of our trip to Washington last month. Especially our chance to go see the Cougs beat the Huskies up in Seattle. My mom set up some babysitters for the kids so all the adult kids could go up to the game together! It was such a blast!


There were about 100 of us in just our section who got tickets together, but there were about 10,000 or 15,000 other BYU fans around the stadium. It was awesome. I still didn't go to the bathroom by myself, but it was fun to see all the blue!

Bob couldn't even look my way for a photo for like 1 second. He's that passionate (obsessed)!My brother-in-law, Tom, sporting the blue wig. This is when BYU messed up.
And here's when BYU was doing awesome! =)
Our seats were pretty high up, but it was cool to see the play develop. My sister, Amy. I went to sit by her so I could talk to somebody. Bob's not real social at these things. =)
I caught him looking only because I was on the other side of him. There's my brother, Adam, and his wife, Lauren.Leaving the stadium so happy! Yeah! They won!



3 comments:

Becca said...

These pics make me wish that we had gone to the game even more. How fun!!! At least we got to see you guys--that was definitely fun too.

bob said...

hey robert it's ben and bob - byu sucks, they're going down when they play utah!!

Mary said...

Hooray! You got to see a game, I didn't even know that!! Ugh, we're all on pins and needles now for the Utah game!!