Sunday, September 6, 2009

Davis heard I was taking family photos for my sister and her family, so he wanted a little photo shoot of himself. I couldn't convince him to come outside, so the front doorway had to suffice.
Here's Gabbie wanting to do whatever her older brother is doing. I love her new haircut. It suits her very well.

Here are just a few highlights. I've decided I need some better editing software if I want to make these look really good. I'm glad they were willing to work with an amatuer.






2 comments:

Kristine and Philip said...

Hey, Becca, what a fun visit we had with you, Davis & Gabbie, but I'm glad Bob will be here next time. We missed you Bob! What about some pictures of you guys watching the BYU/Oklahoma game! Would have loved to have been with you all!!!

Teresa said...

Great shots, Becca! It's nice that you had such good looking subjects.