Sunday, September 27, 2009

Triathlon and Swimming in September?!?!?!

I joined a bunch of girlfriends for the super-sprint triathlon the last weekend in August. It was a ton of fun doing it with everyone: training and cheering each other on!!This will probably be the last time we bring the kids, though. It's much too early for them and to see their mommy keep running by without stopping is just way too tramatic, I guess. This is what welcomed me after the finish. I had to get a picture. It was just too funny.
Who would have thought we would've been able to swim in September?!?! It's great, too, because the other kids are in school so we pretty much have both pools to ourselves. These pictures are from earlier in the month, but we were just there this last Friday. It was perfect. We stayed for like 4 hours and couldn't get enough. Davis wanted to stay, but I thought we had had enough sun for the day. I'm anxious for cooler weather, but it was nice to be able to enjoy the pool just a little bit more.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Way to go! At least we know Davis loves his mom!