Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Fun at Cousin's Wedding



My cousin, Jack, and his lovely new wife, Melissa, were married 2 weekends ago (July 20th) in the Los Angeles Temple. Gabbie and I were able to go and see them and all our Sanofsky family!! It was very fun to see everyone and especially for Gabbie and her cousin, Grace, to meet. =)




I also got to see my cousin, Erika (Jack's older sister)! I haven't seen her in forever, so it was awesome to see her and her husband, Bryce. They are so cute and sweet with their little one, Caroline. She's so cute and darling and has the best hair (which is not showcased very well in this photo)!!! =) Caroline was born with 9p- (9 p delete) with additional genetic material in chromosome 1. To learn more about Caroline you can go to Erika and Bryce's blog: http://lovefromlv.blogspot.com. Love you guys!!!

No comments: