Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More from Father's Day Weekend

I know this is out of order, but I didn't want to miss it entirely.

My mom, Bob and Lance watched the kids while Megan and I played tennis with our Dad. They found a nice tree for shade so Davis could clean the sand out of his shoes. He didn't last very long at the playground because he didn't like the feel of the sand in his sandals. Gabbie was a good girl and let me play for an hour or so before she had to eat again. I think she liked having the wind blow through her hair. =) It was a really pleasant day.
After some hardcore tennis we got some In-N-Out for lunch and ate at the park. We were at Twin Oaks Park in Rocklin. I love it because it's an older park with lots of shade trees, open space for soccer, lots of baseball fields, great big playground, and these brand new tennis courts. Our church building is just next door.

2 comments:

Tari said...

What I wouldn't give for In-n-Out right now!

Becca said...

I forgot to mention my cousin had an In-N-Out truck come cater for his reception for his wedding. It was really fun! Such great burgers. yummmm.