Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Swim Lessons




Davis finished up swim lessons a couple weeks ago. He had semi-private lessons, which worked out for the best. He really loved it. He's a fish, pretty much. He loves to jump off the side into the pool and swim under water as Bob or I give him a push towards the steps.
Gabbie kept me company and watched Davis in the pool during his lesson. Then, we got our own suits on and swam together with Davis after he was done! Bob was able to make it from work (lessons were in the evening) a bunch of times so it was fun family time!!

3 comments:

Tari said...

Oh man! I want to come through the computer and just kiss her!! It was so fun to you guys. I've missed you!

kristine said...

What a cute picture, Miss Gabbie! Grandma loves you!

kristine said...

Davis is such a fish. I can't wait to see him play in our pool in a few weeks. He is just amazing! Grandma loves you, Davis!