Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I just got Tagged!

So, thank you Tami for the opportunity to embarass myself. j/k This was fun, actually. And I always love hearing everybody else's, so here's to hoping I'm as interesting as the rest of you. =)

10 YEARS AGO: I was finishing up the basketball season my junior year in high school. tee-hee-hee. We went to post-season play, but lost right before going to the state tourney. I was looking forward to the tennis season where we would go undefeated (except Bellarmine - I wasn't able to beat them until my senior year. How sweet it was). And then to top it all off I had my very first boyfriend. =)

5 THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST:
1. Laundry - wash, fold, put away (all in the same day would be a miracle)
2. Clean bathrooms - always on my list because it's my least favorite so I leave it until the last
3. Figure out what I'm going to make for dinner
4. Catch up in my journal
5. Paint the downstairs bedroom

5 SNACKS I ENJOY:
1. Chips and Salsa and/or Guacamole
2. Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream Potato Chips - so tempting EVERY time I'm at the store
3. Popcorn
4. Pineapple (fresh)
5. Carrots and Salad Dressing

5 PLACES I'VE LIVED:
Lincoln, Rocklin, San Ramon, CA, Provo,UT, Lacey, WA, Schwaebisch Gmuend, Germany (thanks, Mom - I didn't know how to spell it!) =)

WHAT WOULD I DO IF I SUDDENLY BECAME A BILLIONAIRE:
Do all the smart stuff and then TRAVEL - I would want to go back to Europe first since I haven't been since I was born.

5 JOBS I'VE HAD:
Youth Sports Coordinator at American Fork Recreation Dept., Tennis Coach at American Fork High School, Activity Supervisor at BYU Intramurals, Receptionist and Janitor at Dad's dental office - best job in the world!!!

5 THINGS YOU DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME:
1. I'm crazy about dancing and wish I was really good. I eat up all the dancing shows that are out there. Right now we're watching "America's Best Dance Crew" on MTV. I've always wanted to be a fly girl (remember they used to be called that)/dancer in a music video - Janet Jackson preferred =) My sister Megan and I used to learn dances from videos and then do them at our stake dances. =) Good times.
2. I LOVE shoes!
3. I've been writing in my journal since 1991 or 1992
4. I wish I was Polynesian so I could hula
5. I'm the handywoman of the house

YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED: Mary, Erika, Becca (yes, that means both of you)

5 comments:

TamiRichins said...

yeahhh Becca, I am so glad you did it. Very fun. I wish I could dance and sing. =) PS Love that you like the biggest loser. Whats up with Aly, not liking her, and I hope Brittany stays.

Elizabeth C said...

Very fun to read! I have some of those same things on my to-do list all the time. I'm also a journal writer. I remember when you and Megan used to learn those dances and do them at the Stake dance. I thought that was so cool!

Kristine and Philip said...

Oh, that was fun to read! I think you are a very interesting person that always makes me laugh and that I love lots. I especially liked watching you and Megan do your dance routines. You are definitely my journal-hero. I did write in mine today, yippee for me. And you could have put Schwaebisch Gmuend as one of the 5 places you've lived. You just don't remember being there--we'll have to fix that someday! Love, Mom

Tari said...

I love that you're the handyman of the house! Sadly it makes sense though! Becca, remember when we tried "Darrin's Dance Grooves"...I still have "Bye Bye Bye" memorized. So have you worn your red shoes yet...I still haven't although I feel more and more brave everyday!

Unknown said...

It took me a while to see that you tagged me, but check out my site cause I followed through. I miss my dancing cousin - thanks for the bday wishes!