Monday, March 17, 2008

Now I can't get her to stop!





So, just a few weeks ago Gabbie decided she wanted to be a big girl and be done with nursing!! FREEDOM!! =) But before that I couldn't get her to eat more than 5 bites of food. It would even start with her freaking out everytime I put her in the highchair. Well, she's done a 180 and can't get her to stop now. Here's picture of her first jar of food that she completely finished in one sitting. It was very exciting! And thankfully, she likes the high chair. Hallelujah!!

7 comments:

Megan said...

Ahh...Emma is totally opposite! She used to eat really well! Now she freaks out when I put her in the highchair and I am lucky if I can get her to finish half a jar of baby food! It's so frustrating! Gabby is so cute and getting so big! Our babies grew up way too fast!!!

Megan Cramer German said...

Becca! She is sooooooooooooo cute!!! I have been showing her off to all my friends. I can't wait to see her again in May. P.S. the music rocks!

Tierra Lowry said...

Man, some people are just so lucky. I had to make Caelan be done. I'm glad it wasn't a problem for you. What a doll she is.

. said...

FREEDOM!!!

Kristine and Philip said...

Gabbie is changing so fast. She is looking more and more like a little toddler than a baby. Time flies! She looks like her mommy that's for sure! What a doll!

Miguel said...

This message is for big Bobby Brandi, tell him that this is Michael Carruth and I came across your blog here. Bobbbi, drop me an email and let me know what you are up to these days. I am at mcarruth@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Hi Bob,
This is JJJJoooonnnn Ccccaaaarrrrppppeeeennnntttteeeerrrr. (Slow Mo Bro). Hey, I would love to hear from you and do some catching up. send me a note: joninprice@gmail.com. Jon