Sunday, March 30, 2008

My ABC's

I know you've all been waiting for this.... so here goes... =)


A- Attached or single: Attached (Married) B - Best Friends: Bob, Becca, Erika, Mary C- Cake or Pie: German Chocolate cake with coconut frosting. D - Day of Choice: Friday - because I know Bob will be home for the weekend. E - Essential Item: Music...when I am running, doing the dishes, playing with the kids. F - Favorite Color: Blue G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears - I love the white ones. H - Hometown: Lacey, WA I - Indulgences: shoes and pedicures.. kinda funny for being a person who tries to avoid feet. J - January or July: July K - Kids: Davis (3) and Gabbie (1) L - Life is not complete without: Family and Friends and the Gospel M - Marriage Date: December 21, 2001 N- Number of siblings: 4 (3 sisters and 1 lucky brother) O - Oranges or apples: A yummy juicy orange... sometimes harder to find than you think. P - Phobias or fears: snakes.. or anything that can creep up on me without me knowing Q - Quotes - Something to the effect of "Nothing is impossible with God." and "All the talent in the world can't take you anywhere without your teammates." R - Reasons to smile: Davis and Gabbie playing nicely.. seeing them have a good time. Also, the kids playing with Bob.. nothing is cuter. S- Season: Spring T - Tag some friends: whoever wants to. U - Unknown fact about me: I'm not a very good speaker. I'm always forgetting words and it takes me forever to explain something or tell a story. Bob tells me it's because I give too much detail. It's hard for to edit, I guess. =) V - Very favorite store: Ross (right now) W - Worst Habit: This is so embarassing, but picking my face... maybe if I put it out there I'll stop. so embarrassing. X - X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound Y - Your favorite food: Mexican and Italian Z - Zodiac: Scorpio

2 comments:

. said...

It was fun to read moer about you! how are you?

Lauren said...

You are so cute! I could hear you talking when I read this! Thanks Becca!